Thursday, September 27, 2012

The Last Night of the World?


What do I say on the possible last day of the world? The button being pushed comes as a scare to the populace of the EU.  As members of the European Union, the populace will stand by our decision not to support the new machine.  This machine could open up a new window of technology but there are also large threats to our world.  Although this will create the largest technological break thorough in regards to extraterrestrial life, the consequences could be dire.  
A thought popped into my head this morning: how will it be shared? The machine is being built in Latin America, which means they will have total access to it all the time, where as countries like Japan and Canada will have to travel far.  I believe this could cause a stress throughout the world, which could result in a larger conflict than we have now.  I fear for the world, I love this place and all the beauty it holds, I would never want it destroyed.
One final thought we have is, do the aliens really want to meet us? After sending out the second signal we received no response and we believe that could mean the aliens do not want further contact.  If we continue to push and poke the aliens I believe they could come back with more force and endanger the world.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.