Wednesday, September 26, 2012

PreLaunch Thoughts

To All,

Tomorrow comes the big day; they day we find out what we have gotten ourselves into.  As the minister of Science here in Japan I am pleased that this day has finally arrived.  Nothing is scarier than the unknown, and tomorrow will give us the answers we have been searching for.  I just want to say that for all my apprehensions about what this day will bring, I am still looking forward to what will come.  This is going to be a huge step for humanity, no matter the outcome it will be monumental.  I am honored to be a part of something this important in my life time.

On a more personal note I would just like to say thank you to my wife and children, I could not have accomplished anything in this stressful time without you.  I appreciate your dedication to me which allowed me in turn to be dedicated to the building of this machine.  Tomorrow the mystery is over one way or another and I for one will be glad to have some answers.

Sincerely,
Masaharu Nakagawa

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.