Wednesday, September 26, 2012

The People of Japan Give the Go Ahead!

I was hesitant when Japan first got swept away in the excitement of building a machine based on extraterrestrial engineering.  I didn't want the government to loose sight of our most imperative objectives that we were focused on before we received the signal.  I was worried our government would focus to much on the machine, forgetting about the cleanup that still needed to happen so that I, and the other tens of thousands live in the twenty mile contamination zone surrounding the Fukushima Nuclear Power Plant could go home.  So that was the main objective that needed to be completed and our government was doing a painstakingly slow job.  The other thing that I was worried about was that the Ministry of Science would focus too much on the machine and not on finding a clean, renewable source of of energy so that we wouldn't have to rely on Nuclear Power.  Little did I know that the machine they were building would not only solve the very two problems I was worried about but it expedited the process! The machine can provide unlimited sustainable energy, and it is capable of sending toxic matter into outer space through wormholes.   Thanks to this mystery machine, I can go home!  
So now that the machine has done SO MUCH for us, what are we waiting for?  Lets finish this thing.  I'm excited to see what transpires.  What intergalactic frontier awaits us? I don't understand why the EU doesn't support the building it.  I believe that this signal was a gift that is meant to be shared by all of mankind.  Do they not want to reap the benefits with us?  Why not? I just feel bad for the rest of the world that hasn't jumped on board with us.  This is a big deal.  I don't know what awaits us.  But judging on what we have already gotten out of the machine, the best has yet to come!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.