Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Hopes and Concerns


Since the machine launch has transformed our world, literally, my world has changed as well. Technology flourished because of this machine, however the aftermath was obviously not what we expected (as if we knew what to expect)? But some parts of the Latin American Union aren't doing as well. The fact that energy is no longer a concern has made my world much less stressful, however there is still the looming concern of what will power our economy. As a scientist, I see it hard for us to continue without this knowledge much longer.

Honestly, there are so many benefits and disadvantages it's hard to keep track of which is which. Like the shield for instance, has been a serious health concern in Canada and it has yet to affect us in the United Stated and South America. Is it only a matter of time for it to catch up to us? This was the one issue I had with going through with the machine; I constantly questioned whether or not it was worth it because of this "shield" the machine came with. Like I said, this has been proven beneficial to people such as myself (my family can now get to work on an invisible field) but posed a huge problem in other parts of the Accord. Regardless, I would rather have everyone safe than even one person being harmed.

 Concerning all of this, I am hoping that soon we can move into the unoccupied areas and begin clean up. I hope that we can bring some of the tactics from the REDD project into this "new" land and find some new earth elements that could be beneficial to our new world. I hope to work together with the other Accord countries, especially Japan who is much farther away than the others, to see fit that we continue in this New World Order as a community together, once and for all.

Thank you and best wishes,
Myriam Adela
Science Adviser LAU

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.