Wednesday, September 26, 2012

A Quick Message From LAU's Military Adviser


As many of you know a machine has been built to try and make contact with some other life-form that is not from this Earth. There are those who believe that machine has a great purpose and there are those who oppose the machine and believe it will bring nothing but problems. To both parties, I wish them good luck.
As a military adviser, I believe I have a fair amount of knowledge regarding the importance of unity. I’ve been in several battles and if our troops were scattered and unorganized I would not be alive, and neither would they. The message I have for the people of this Earth is simple. We must prepare for the worst and hope for the best. It is times like these when we need to look to our left and our right and recognize our similarities. It’s time like these where we mustn't lose our minds. We must find our hearts and prepare for whatever may happen.
As a member of the military, I am prepared for battle but I am also prepared for peace. Everyone else should be too. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.