Tuesday, September 25, 2012

The Emperor's Statement Concerning Gains Derived from the Machine


I am extremely pleased to announce that because of technological gains from the machine, Japan is now indefinitely nuclear free.  We have also developed technologies to create pathways through space and time similar to the one that allowed the 55 Cancri signal to reach us so quickly.  With this discovery, we were able to finally end the devastating clean up of nuclear waste by sending it all into deep space.  Without the machine, these technological advances would have not been realized until at least the turn of the next century.

In fact, it is because of these advances that Canada has decided to support the construction of the machine.  The discovery of a cheap source of massive amounts of energy has allowed them to rely less on the power provided by Quebec as well as saving them massive amounts of funds on energy.  These funds were then able to be funneled into the continuation of their safety net.  With so many opportunities to gain technologies that better mankind, I am baffled that certain populations are still opposed to the construction of this machine.  I hope that this short sighted foolishness will soon give way to understanding and acceptance concerning the machine and its many fruits.

I am excited by the budding diplomatic relations between Canada and Japan.  As a token of my gratitude, I am placing Canada under our protection, an action re-enforced by the United States.  It is my hope that Viviane Reding will be soon willing to join our cooperative initiative to build the machine.  I welcome diplomatic relations with the European Union and would like to make it clear that I harbor no negative sentiments towards them.  I look forward to the summit tomorrow, as it may prove to be the beginning of yet another new and lasting friendship.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.