Tuesday, October 2, 2012

The New World From the Eyes of the Emperor


                It is clear that the world has truly changed.  As the world leaders who created this new reality we all find ourselves in, it is our responsibility to help mold the world into a better society.  We are now capable of so much more than we had previously thought possible.  We must not expend our new potential as a race on self interest and personal gains.  I propose that all of the other leaders of the world assist Japan in helping to benefit Africa.
                We must no longer think of ourselves as Japanese, African, Canadian, or Latin American, but as Humans.  In lieu of this, I have changed my name from Akihito to Aidan, a more international name.  We are one race, now more than ever, and we are not alone.  As you are all aware, my role in the salvation of the human race has caused many to distrust me.  I realize that although my actions were purely to benefit the world, there is little I can do to convince the populous of my dedication to our race.  Words are wind.  They see me as corrupt and self serving, and although it may wound me, this is something I must accept.  Many of the other world leaders are also distrusted.  I recall the Canadian Prime Minister having issues with his people in the past, and I am sure some of these sentiments are harbored even still.
                We cannot afford these distractions, not in a time such as this.  There is too much at stake for our race to allow ourselves to be at odds.  It is my suggestion that from this summit forward, we hold an election from among the populous every five years to establish a world leader.  In the way of the Americans, this leader will be able to serve no more than two terms, thus never allowing for one person to become too powerful.  Once this happens, I will be stepping down as a leader.  I am no longer effective, distrusted and despised as I have become.  I urge other leaders of the world to do the same, although I respect that the choice to do so must be yours.
                Finally, the shields surrounding Canada and Japan are no longer needed, as there is no longer a current threat to the safety of the people of these nations with the hostile European Union out of the picture.  These shields have been disabled.  Also, to help alleviate some of the population density in Japan, we will be settling parts of Asia, both with humans and the species that were lost during the Severing.
 I look forward to speaking with all of you, and hope that we reach many productive and positive solutions with as little disagreement and discord as possible.  Long live the Human Race!

2 comments:

  • Sunshine says:
    October 2, 2012 at 11:46 AM

    The melting pot does not always melt evenly.

  • Anonymous says:
    October 2, 2012 at 12:04 PM

    Better to try and to fail, then to fail by not trying.

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.